Protecting Your Personal Injury Rights
828-252-2852 · 800-273-4002
Social Security Disability
and Personal Injury Law
Insurance companies arm themselves with lawyers. The main goal of insurance company adjusters and lawyers is to save the company money. They are not concerned with how serious the injuries are or what it will take to get your life back on track. That is the major reason you need a personal injury attorney to represent you.
After an accident, the insurance company may want to talk to the victim right away. The victim is usually in pain or, worse yet, on pain medication. But the insurance company is listening carefully to find excuses to make a low settlement or no settlement at all. Denied claims and lower benefits save money for the company.
- When you have a personal injury attorney, that attorney can handle all communications with the insurance company. At David Gantt Law Office in Asheville, North Carolina, we can protect your rights.
- The insurance company knows that the accident has caused you financial problems. They may offer a quick settlement to take advantage of your need for immediate financial help. Low-ball offers are common.
- Your personal injury lawyer can help you understand how much your case is worth and how much you will need for medical care and wage losses now and in the future.
- When an insurance company delays payments or unreasonably denies coverage for an accident, that is insurance bad faith. Your attorney can explain what you should expect — and protect your personal injury rights.
- If the insurance company will not offer a fair settlement, you need a personal injury lawyer who will take your case to trial. Attorney David Gantt has extensive trial experience and knows how to present an effective argument in court.
Make sure you receive fair treatment from the insurance company. Contact us for a free consultation.