Why do you need an SSD lawyer?
828-252-2852 · 800-273-4002
Social Security Disability
and Personal Injury Law
Social Security has some textbook disability cases that will always get approved. The problem is, most people don’t fit into those textbook cases. Your case, your disability is different from anyone else’s claim. You need a lawyer who understands the unique and individual aspects of your case and who will stay with you throughout the appeals process. David Gantt is an experienced Social Security Disability Claims Attorney and will guide you through the process.
- The Social Security disability claims process is complex and confusing. Almost everyone is denied the first time. Most will get denied a second time before having a fair chance at winning their case. You need a lawyer who has a thorough understanding of the process.
- If your application has been denied, an experienced attorney can correct the statements and documents used and get them back into the consideration process, handling all SSD appeal matters.
- Your attorney can determine if additional information — such as a vocational or psychological evaluation — is needed.
- An experienced, determined lawyer can get your case before a judge with the appropriate information from your doctors.
- David will attend every hearing for your case and provide the necessary information for application approval.
- There is no cost to you unless your lawyer obtains the benefits you applied for.
Contact an Asheville SSDI Benefits Attorney
If your SSDI benefits or SSD claims application has been denied, contact us for a free consultation. These are benefits you have earned through working and that you need because of disability.